Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thirsty for Words

     Lately, I have found myself (excuse me for a moment to sound cliche') thirsty for words.  It is true!  I can't get enough of them.  Reading, writing, you name it.  Anything that has words in it has peeked my interest.  I have devoured several books in the last week and started a journal.  The inspiration for this journal came from the book, How to Make a Journal of Your Life  by Dan Price.  This little book is a very easy read, but it is packed full of good ideas on how to make "the everyday" special... and you all know how I love that!  I have also tried to integrate this new found passion into the time that I share with Addison.  I made my darling girl a journal of her own.


     I was also surprised to find that she enjoyed me reading my books about journaling and art aloud to her.  It has been so nice to have little moments where we snuggle up on the couch, read, and write/draw in our journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment