Saturday, February 6, 2010

Please Pray for Our Military Families


     This morning I was really crabby about the fact that my husband had to go to work on a Saturday to make-up for a snow day earlier in the week.  Well, I got up and checked my email and I had a comment on one of my Facebook photos from a good friend from high school.  I decided to check out her profile to see if she had anymore photos of that cute little baby of hers.


Her status read, "Yay! Craig actually sounded happy for the first time since he's been in Cuba! :-))".  I took a step back and realized just how lucky I am to have Adam here at least for a little while everyday.  I have several friends who have their significant others over seas or away from home in the military.  I can't imagine all that they go through each and everyday.  My heart really goes out to them.  Please pray for our military families.

No comments:

Post a Comment