Friday, March 12, 2010

Addison's New Do



Well, I just couldn't take it anymore!  Hair in the face, always in the mouth and tears shed over getting the massive amount of tangles out of Addison's hair.  Instead of continuing the cycle of lecturing Addison everyday about keeping her hair out of her face and brushed, I decided to get scissor happy.  I gave her side sweeping bangs and lots of layers in the back to take car of the tangles.  

She insists that I keep it long.  The first and only haircut that she has had previous to this one was a short bob that was the result of Addison donating her baby curls to Locks-of-Love.  Adam, Addison, and I have all donated at least once to this wonderful organization.  

After everything was said and done.  Addison looks in the mirror, then looks at me and says "Thank you Mom!  I look like a girlie girl.  I always wanted to look like a girlie girl!"  It really is the little "everyday" moments that mean the most to out little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment