Monday, February 1, 2010

The Total Money Makeover

 

     Adam and I just finished a wonderful book.  We have been reading the The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.  It has been great... every night Adam and I would sink down in the bed together to read aloud to each other.  It was like we were sneaking away on secrete dates late at night.  If you and your significant other have never read aloud to one another, I would highly recommend you try it.  With money being tight, it is so nice to have a way to get away!  

     Well, hmmmmm.... that seems like a perfect way to segway into what the book is about.  If there is always more month than money, you should read this book.  It really is an awesome game plan to regaining financial freedom.  I feel so empowered.  I not only want to be debt free, but I now want to learn more about investing.  You need to check out this book!

     What book should we read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment